FISHING TRIPS – MALDIVES, ATOLL X
Welcome to fishing trip to Maldives – Fisherman’s paradise. Fishmaster will arrange a hosted fishing trip to Maldives on 1st-9th December 2019. Maldives is a world famous destination for fishing for giant trevally, bluefin trevally, bonito, snapper, grouper, tuna and many other fish. Jouni Rauha will travel with as a host and a fishing guide.
The Maldives is an island nation consisting of a group of atolls in the Indian Ocean, located south of India and about seven hundred kilometers south-west of Sri Lanka. The Maldives’ twenty-six atolls featuring 1,192 islets, roughly two hundred of which are inhabited. The capital is Male with approx 80000 inhabitants.
Spin fishing rods should be long handled, 8-10 feet long, for 40-100g lures, medium-heavy action with plenty of power for hook setting/pressuring big fish. Bring at least two rods and reels, just in case of break. Reels should have a high-speed retrieve ratio and good quality brakes, for example Shimano 10000 series. Jerk baits will work very well like Rapala X Rap Subwalk 15 cm/55g, Rapala X Rap Long cast Shallow 14 cm, Buster Jerk. Spin fishing will be done by casting from the deck of dhoni boat. During the evening we can do bottom fishing from mothership.
We will do trolling when moving from Male to destination and back and every time moving between fishing spots. By trolling we can catch for example wahoo, bonito, tuna, snapper. For trolling recommends 7-8′ rod with Penn 320 Gti reel.
At all times you can be assured of your safety and comfort whilst aboard our mothership. It is fully equipped and comfortable with large deck area and six guest cabins with air-conditioning.
Accomodation for our group will be in a well equipped mothership, single bedroom/cabin with air-conditioning, en-suite toilet and shower. All meals, tea and coffee are included in price. Other drinks will be paid separately after the trip.
Anglers will take an international flight to Male, Maldives and continue with mothership from Male to destination.
- Dates: 1st-9th December 2019
- Trip length: 7 days/6 nights in Maldives
- Special Price: 3150 eur/person
- Special Price: 2150 eur/non fishing companion, sharing cabin with fishing person
- Group size: 1 guide/host + 5 fishermen
- Bookings: 1 open rod
- Fishing trip includes: Flights Europe/ Male/ Europe, Fishing, Accomodation, Meals, Guiding, Boat trips
- Fishing trip does not include: Drinks, Gratuities (200 USD/angler)
- Species: Giant Trevally, Bluefin Trevally, Bonefish, Bonito, Snapper, Grouper, Tuna, Barracuda,
- Season: September – End of April
- More information: Maldives-1-9.12.2019 >>